Thursday, March 7, 2013

M.I.A.

It's been a while since I've been on here, but that is about to change! Life these last few months has been a roller coaster to say the least.  We have finally moved into a new place & I finally have a kitchen again! 

To many people, myself included, you never realize how you take things for granted, until you no longer have them.  Living in a hotel for the last 2 years has been hard.  It makes you humble, but also teaches you to appreciate what you have that much more.

I have always loved to cook, and not being able to correctly was definitely a  challenge.  Being the survivor I am though, I always made it work.  Most of the time I made something out of nothing. 

During this time I became a huge fan and pinner on Pinterest.  This is a website for anyone to get information on a range of things or interests.  I have found a ton of new delicious recipes and I can't wait to make and share them with you!  Hopefully my blog & recipes will inspire you the way others have inspired me!

So welcome, as I begin a new journey in life & in the world of food.  I will even have kid recipes which I will make with my son , so yes even kids will have fun cooking with you.  So sit back, have fun, & enjoy life through food!

No comments:

Post a Comment